Fan of Full Fathom Five? Be sure to check it out at its new home!

Saturday, May 27, 2006


Introductions Are in Order…

Ahoy! This is Marifrances Trivelli. I’ll be piloting the blog until Kelly returns on June 19th. Offline, I’m the Director of the Los Angeles Maritime Museum in San Pedro, California. (Yes, Los Angeles is a port city). I’ve known Kelly since our days working together at Mystic Seaport Museum. Let’s keep these pages active while Kelly is away – there’s always something new to report and comment on!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Many thanks to Marifrances for taking on the Compass while I'm away. She's going to do a great job, always has. As she mentioned we met many years ago at Mystic Seaport where she showed my the ropes on the Curatorial side of things. Since she's been at Los Angeles she's really brought that Museum along.

Happy Memorial Day! and enjoy the next few weeks.

Kelly

Dwayne Clark said...

Welcome Marifrances!! You are doing great!

Dwayne